Cancellation and no-show policy agreement:
- Cancellations and guest count change are required to be made 48 hours in advance of any scheduled reservation - no exceptions, including illness, to avoid being charged the $38 cancellation fee per person in reservation on the authorized credit card with no goods and services provided.
- Individuals within a party may make up for any guests that are unable to attend a reservation by creating additional candle/s or purchasing items on offer in the AURA studio during the reservation time, excluding any/all gift cards, to fulfill the $38 minimum spend per person.
- Any parties arriving 15 minutes or more late for a scheduled reservation may be considered a no-show and subject to cancellation. For late arriving guest/s, AURA reserves the right to determine if your reservation needs to be canceled based upon our capacity at any given time. Because our seating is limited, we will attempt to seat late arriving guests based upon availability in consideration of reservations that follow and AURA's hours of operation.
- If the total number of guests in your party exceeds the reservation total, the additional guests will be considered as a walk-in guest/s and seated for the experience based upon availability only.
- Reservations made within 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time will not be subject to change.
- If sufficient funds are not available at the time of charging the authorized credit card for a no-show or cancellation that falls within 48 hours of a reservation time, a $30 charge will be added for collections.
To change, reschedule or cancel your reservation 48 hours or more before your scheduled time:
- Go to HOME page on AURA's website ( AURAcandlebar.com)
- Click on the “Book a Reservation” button
- Login in by clicking the “Sign In” in top right hand corner of the reservation page
- Enter the phone number used to book your original reservation
- Go to “My Appointments” to find the reservation you would like to change or cancel
- Note: To change the number in your party, you will need to cancel your existing reservation and make a new one for your adjusted guest count
- All candles require 2 hours to cool, from the completion of the experience, before being ready for pick up. Candles poured within 2 hours of closing will be ready the following business day, one hour after AURA's scheduled opening time. (AURA is closed on Monday)
- Candles can be held for 14 days.
- Gift cards expire one year from the date of purchase.